12 Inspiring Things To Remember by Sonia Ricotti. As a renowned motivational speaker, Sonia has inspired many thousands of people all around the globe to live their greatest lives.
- Life is short. If you are stressed, worried, eat unhealthy, or focused on the negative stuff, your life will end up being even shorter.
- Your troubles of today are only temporarily. Look for the silver lining. If you look hard enough, you will find the silver lining, and it will make all the difference in how you perceive your situation and how you feel.
- When things are good in your life, they seldom become great. We rarely make changes when things are good. Only when we hit rock bottom, are we forced to make changes and that will lead you to greatness. So if you hit rock bottom, hold on to your socks and start celebrating because your greatest life is just around the corner.
- Stop staring at all the closed door (negative stuff). Search for all the open doors (opportunities) around you. There are many.
- You are perfect. Regardless of what you have been told, what people think, or how people treat you – you are perfect exactly the way you are.
- The only opinion that counts is your opinion of yourself.
- You already have all the answers – they are just lost in the mental fog. Clear your mind of all clutter and negative chatter. Meditate, exercise, journal and take time for yourself to reflect.
- Don’t follow the crowd. It will only take you where others want to go.
- Today is tomorrow. So stop procrastinating. Go out there and start living your greatest life.
- Be different, be bold, be loving, and always follow your heart.
- Be conscious of what you are feeding your mind.
- When the going gets tough, give. No matter how bad things are, there is always someone, somewhere, in a worse situation. Give your time, money or even just a compliment. Make a difference.
Sonia Ricotti is the President of Lead Out Loud, #1 bestselling author of The Law of Attraction Plain and Simple, a transformational and leadership expert, and the co-host of the popular radio show Lead Out Loud Talk Radio.