Social media websites, such as Facebook and Twitter can be useful, instead of a time-waster. Here are what some my friends wrote and tweeted today. As my headmaster used to say, here’s 6 of the best!
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “You never fail until you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
- “Real leaders are not the people who can point out what’s wrong. Anyone can do that. Real leaders are people who can make things better.” – Goldsmith
- “The tensions in our life are there to strengthen our convictions… not to run over us.” – Nick Vujicic
- “When work, commitment, and pleasure all become one and you reach that deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible.” – Unknown
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
The next part is to put these words and ideas into action. Live it.